Each direction in a house has its own psychological energy and knowing how to harness that energy can enrich your life with the qualities of that direction.
Some key indicators to harness the Psychological Energy of the East Direction, its symbolism, characteristics, energies, and the recommended activities.
- The Eastern area of the house symbolises Beginnings
- Its characteristics are: Ambition, Assertiveness, Activeness, Enthusiasm, Getting Started, Confidence, Impatience, Irritability, Anger, and Loudness
- Working with the energies of the East can help you in any new endeavors
Things to do to harness the energy of the North
- Start a challenging and new project every Spring
- Get up early and take a half-an-hour nature walk every morning
- Practice 20 minutes of stretching exercises every day
- Learn to cook one new healthy dish each week